Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Lost Angels

Some of you might think I might have a child already for me to be an active supporter of against the child abuse program. No, I don't have any child, in fact, I am only 17 years old. But do you need to have a child to be an active supporter of this cause? I don't think so, I believe all of us have a child part of our lives, (ex. niece, nephew, your children had been once a kid and even you had experience being a kid). Why did I choose this cause? Simple, children are innocent, they can't protect and fight for their selves. So I want to be one of those people who will stand up and speak for them. Supporting this cause, isn't really that hard, all you need to do is raise awareness about child abuse and ask people to support. I can never imagine anyone could hurt little angels, so help me protect them.

The link will bring you to a youtube video, its a short video I made, please check it if you have time. :)
Stop Child Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment